Had a nice day off for Memorial Day, and instead of going to a party, I relaxed at home. Here's what my day looked like:
1. Took some roses from the neighbor's yard and enjoyed a new candle.
2. Finally cleaned all the clothing off of my chair (it seriously gets the biggest clothing piles).
3. Hung up my new-to-me vintage dress. It's like it's a decoration!
4. Pet my deer head for a bit. No seriously, I occasionally stroke his fur. It's soothing.
5. Began repairing this crop top that I don't know if I'll have the balls to wear. Maybe in Vegas.