1. Found a new place for the bowl of succulents my man got me.
2. Thrifted this big knitted pouf from Goodwill for $10, and it looks lovely with my new Target boots.
3. Began a new craft - this will eventually be a tassel garland complete with gold glitter. Stay tuned!
4. My cowhide collection is growing - I added the ice bucket on the right from a thrift store. $6!
5. My bedside table, home to last night's jewelry and my Anthropologie coasters.
Also ladies (and maybe some gentlemen!) I have a new giveaway! This incredible book below, My Wonderful World of Shoes by Nina Chakrabarti. It's a coloring book y'all! And it's darling, it features hundreds of hand-illustrated shoesies for you to color, along with a history of shoes. Seriously, any and every shoe you can think of is in here, lovingly drawn by Miss Chakrabarti. It would be such a fun rainy day activity for you or a little one in your life. Or a holiday gift! The possibilities are endless.
To enter, simply do the following:
1. Follow Pretty Little Fawn on Bloglovin' by clicking here.
2. Be a US resident (sorry overseas readers! I still love you!)
3. Leave a comment below saying how you'd use My Wonderful World of Shoes.
And that's it! The contest will end next Friday (The day after Thanksgiving), so hurry up!